Monday, March 4, 2013

Travel Playlist, 16of16

Down to my final few hours of traveling.

Yesterday, I had song dedications to my awesome kids -- so you can bet the final song dedications of this Travel Playlist will be to my wonderful wife. The first is an appropriate "missing you while I'm traveling song," the duet by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, "Lucky" -- and I count myself more than lucky to be in love with my best friend...



My plan is to attempt to upload this post from the Charles de Gaul airport in Paris, France--and, if I am able to make this upload from Paris, what better song than Stevie Wonder's "My Cherie Amour"?



:)

Thanks for your ongoing interest, support and prayers. After I see my kids and recover any jet lag, we will be finalizing our February newsletter, which is obviously running late; and, I will dive back into the local Egyptian and regional news to see what's happening in various and ever-changing the social, financial, and political climates.

As you pray for our family, pray for us to finalize the visa renewal that allows us to live and serve within Egypt.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment